Organization - Documents
Welcome to SCiP! Whether you’ve already registered for the program, or are exploring ways to use the program to supercharge your organization, we’ve got the information you need to succeed.
Get Started – SCiP Workbook
Welcome to SCiP! The following documents will help you navigate the program and help integrate interns into your organization!
Role Description Templates
SCiP interns can be involved in almost every area of your organization! There are countless opportunities to involve students in direct program or service delivery, but consider the possibilities. Expanding the scope of their involvement to include program development, design, evaluation, or reporting are ways to increase a student’s involvement and gain an insightful new perspective.
Know you need help, but not sure where to start? We have pre-packaged intern role descriptions for you to customize and post to SCiP today:
Fund Development Intern
Human Resources Intern
Social Media Intern Version 1 and Version 2
Sports Programming Intern
Youth Coordinator Intern
Youth Engagement Intern
Not quite what you’re looking for? That’s okay – create your own! Here are some more possibilities:
- Create marketing plans, key messages, and information/awareness pieces;
- Involvement in volunteer management activities;
- Planning and implementing advocacy activities, speakers series, resources, support groups;
- Designing and developing promotional and marketing materials or websites;
- Create project plans, or program evaluation planning; or
- Research using focus groups, interviews with stakeholders and stakeholder groups.
Find an Intern
All internships are already advertised through SCiP to over 7800 registered students and even more across the province. But, why not increase your chances of success? Advertising your internship positions in your community is a great way to attract talented local students to your position!
*Internship advertising resource COMING SOON*