Cultural Training Coordinator
|Category||Local from Home|
|Anticipated Timeline||3 months|
|Organization||Sign in to view|
|Contact Name||Sign in to view|
|Contact Phone||Sign in to view|
|Contact Email||Sign in to view|
We are seeking a passionate individual to help McMan augment its current cultural training program for staff. This training is completed by our employees at hire, with other opportunities provided throughout a staff member's tenure with the agency. While we have a cultural training program in place, we believe it could be substantially improved. We are looking for a student to conduct research and create a cultural training program. This cultural training program should be focused on Indigenous peoples in Southern Alberta.
Ideal for someone with course work in:
- Community Social Work
- Social Work
- Aboriginal Administration
- Aboriginal Leadership and Management
Some specialized skills required:
- A deep understanding of Indigenous cultures in Southern Alberta.
- Some comfort with technology would be an asset.
What we will accomplish at the end of the Internship:
- The completion of a cultural training program to be used by agency staff.