Research Assistant (Community Engagement)
|Anticipated Timeline||June-July 2019|
|Organization||Sign in to view|
|Contact Name||Sign in to view|
|Contact Phone||Sign in to view|
|Contact Email||Sign in to view|
The Ramsay Community Association is in need of student support to process qualitative survey results using the Asset-Based Community Development framework. Survey results will help inform future community projects and programs, and your support will make a tangible impact on the community!
Research experience is an asset, but not a requirement.
50 hours per intern ($20/hr), virtual.
Thank you for your interest in our organization!
Ideal for someone with course work in:
- Information and Records Management
- Survey Theory and Calculations
- Designing Smart and Secure Communities
- Community Economic Development
- Social Work
Some specialized skills required:
- Communication (Written)
- Survey Analysis
- Qualitative Research
- Social Sciences Research
What we will accomplish at the end of the Internship:
- Contribute recommendations based on findings
- Analyze survey themes and findings
- Code qualitative survey responses
- Compile and compare quantitative (demographic) survey responses
- Participate in research project as a team member