|Anticipated Timeline||April to July, 2019|
|Organization||Sign in to view|
|Contact Name||Sign in to view|
|Contact Phone||Sign in to view|
|Contact Email||Sign in to view|
The Project intern will be working independently and as part of a team to execute a highway safety project that has been partially funded by the Alberta Traffic Safety Fund. You will be engaging the sport recreation cycling community to determine what outreach methods will enhance their safety and participation in this initiative.
You will be responsible for a broad range of project management activities and any one-off event(s) that may be required to achieve project outcomes.
Two pilot locations were proposed so students in Edmonton and Calgary will equally be considered for positions.
Ideal for someone with course work in:
- Arts and Science
- Business Administration
- Applied Business Administration
Some specialized skills required:
- Advanced level of writing and research skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to work both independently and as an effective team member
What we will accomplish at the end of the Internship:
- Operate within budget constraints
- Actively participate in project meetings
- Provide feedback on project design
- Make presentations to cycling clubs and non-profits