Human Resourse Intern
|Anticipated Timeline||April to July, 2019|
|Organization||Sign in to view|
|Contact Name||Sign in to view|
|Contact Phone||Sign in to view|
|Contact Email||Sign in to view|
The HR intern will recruit for staffing opportunities under various grant programs and ensure that the necessary human resources are available for the execution of Tour de Nuit projects, particularly the Road Shoulder Safety Reporting initiative.
Applicants will be expected to complete a range of human resource functions for the society.
The successful candidate will have some familiarity with the cycling sector in Alberta.
Ideal for someone with course work in:
- Human Resources
Some specialized skills required:
- Familiarity with social media techniques
- Ability to work independently
- Team building and event planning for enhancing staff cohesiveness
- Time management skills
- Successful completion of courses in human resources
What we will accomplish at the end of the Internship:
- Prepare payroll and income tax records
- Montior work schedules and time sheets
- Schedule and participate in candidate interviews
- Paper screen and rank applicants