Marketing - Event Planner Assistant
|Anticipated Timeline||March 15 - June 30, 2019|
|Organization||Sign in to view|
|Contact Name||Sign in to view|
|Contact Phone||Sign in to view|
|Contact Email||Sign in to view|
The Intern will be working with the Golf Committee to provide effective marketing and sponsorship for our 4th Annual Golf Tournament.
Duties will involve preparing a social media campaign to increase exposure, participation and sponsorship.
We seek an individual with good interpersonal skills, a really interest in event planning and delivery, and being part of a team.
Ideal for someone with course work in:
- Public Relations
- Communication and Culture
- Event Management
Some specialized skills required:
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
What we will accomplish at the end of the Internship:
- Develop a marketing strategy ready for implementation for the 2020 golf tournament.
- Develop a social media campaign for the golf tournament
- Solicit sponsorship and donations
- Assist with the coordination of at least one major event