|Category||Local from Home|
|Anticipated Timeline||6 months|
|Organization||Sign in to view|
|Contact Name||Sign in to view|
|Contact Phone||Sign in to view|
|Contact Email||Sign in to view|
The Videographer will create one or more promotional videos for the Mentors Matter program that can be used for recruitment and promotion of the program. The videographer will be responsible for the full scope of the project, and have a chance to be creative in the final project.
The successful candidate will own their own equipment required to complete the project, including any software required.
Work will be done mainly from home, other than filming which will be done at a location in Calgary.
Ideal for someone with course work in:
- Film and Video Production
- New Media Production and Design
- Visual Communciations
Some specialized skills required:
- Able to commit to project, including timelines for completion.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well with children, youth and adults.
- Previous experience with creating short videos from beginning to end.
What we will accomplish at the end of the Internship:
- Creation of short promotional video(s).