Lethbridge Local Immigration Partnership Resource Developer
|Anticipated Timeline||February 4th to May 1st|
|Organization||Sign in to view|
|Contact Name||Sign in to view|
|Contact Phone||Sign in to view|
|Contact Email||Sign in to view|
- Research and develop a variety of information/fact sheets/education materials about various cultural groups that are living in Lethbridge.
- The resources will be used for purposes such as: workshop hand-outs, Local Immigration Partnership website, social media, and public education.
- The target audience for this information would be newcomers to Canada, professional service providers, and the general public.
The SCIP candidate would be required to provide 4-6 hours per week. These hours can vary based on the candidate's schedule.
Ideal for someone with course work in:
- Adult and Community Education
- Community Social Work
Some specialized skills required:
- Strong writing skills
- Interest in immigration
- Interested in community development
- Can work independently
- Strong research skills
What we will accomplish at the end of the Internship:
- Development and distribution of a number of educational materials and resources related to cultural groups living in Lethbridge