Lethbridge Local Immigration Partnership Public Relations Assistant
|Anticipated Timeline||February 4th to May 1st|
|Organization||Sign in to view|
|Contact Name||Sign in to view|
|Contact Phone||Sign in to view|
|Contact Email||Sign in to view|
- Updating information on the news and events section of the Lethbridge immigration website.
- Connecting with partners and service providers and encouraging them to refer to the website to access information.
- Working with the coordinator to vet information or requests that are received through the website.
- Promotion of the website in the community.
- Creating and distributing promotional materials.
The candidate will be required to provide between 4 to 6 hours per week of required support. There is flexibility as to when these hours can be completed based on the candidate's schedule.
The website that will be the focus of the SCIP position is: www.lethbridgeimmigration.ca
Feel free to take a look.
Ideal for someone with course work in:
- Digital Marketing Post-
- Administrative Professional
- Community Social Work
- Communication and Media Studies
Some specialized skills required:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to edit and proofread
- Strong writing skills
- Must be able to follow direction
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have strong computer skills
What we will accomplish at the end of the Internship:
- Engage with stakeholders in a professional manner
- Successfully populate the event calendar with appropriate community events