|Anticipated Timeline||One day a week over 10 weeks|
|Organization||Sign in to view|
|Contact Name||Sign in to view|
|Contact Phone||Sign in to view|
|Contact Email||Sign in to view|
The Fundraising Intern supports TRUCK's fundraising activities, including managing the administration and coordination of our annual spring auction fundraiser. The Fundraising Intern will manage communications with artists and partners, support permanent staff with securing donations and sponsorship, and develop and execute event publicity.
This position offers a unique opportunity to learn about non-profit fund development while developing relationships with artists and arts organizations in Calgary.
The ideal candidate will exhibit a keen attention to detail, be highly organized and willing to learn, and have strong problem-solving and communication skills. Training specific to the role will be provided.
Ideal for someone with course work in:
- Visual Arts and Design
- Arts and Cultural Management
Some specialized skills required:
- Experience with InDesign and Illustrator considered an asset
- Familiarity with online promotional tools and social media
- Strong communication skills
What we will accomplish at the end of the Internship:
- Contribute to the successful development of a major fundraiser
- Assisting with various aspects of the development and delivery of visual arts promotion and communications