Social Media Intern
|Anticipated Timeline||October 1, 2018 - July 31, 2019|
|Organization||Sign in to view|
|Contact Name||Sign in to view|
|Contact Phone||Sign in to view|
|Contact Email||Sign in to view|
This position is a good fit for students who enjoy creating online content and are passionate about helping to strengthen our brand and customer engagement.
You will work closely with our operations manager on a wide variety of projects including social media initiatives, outreach campaigns, and other marketing initiatives.
Ideal for someone with course work in:
- Digital Communications and Media
- Communication and Media Studies
- Communication Studies
- General Studies
Some specialized skills required:
- Ability to attend several of our performances or events each month, to capture photos and content for posts.
- Creative photography skills.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Experience, knowledge and interest in the music industry are mandatory.
- Attention to detail and outstanding proofreading capabilities.
- Understanding of social media's role in the digital landscape, marketing mix and business goals.
- Expert in Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and other social media channels.
What we will accomplish at the end of the Internship:
- Create postings on behalf of member organizations, and share valuable information with our audiences.
- Develop an overall plan and schedule for monthly social media content calendar.
- Track and curate all user-generated content, maintaining brand visual.
- Stay up to date on current and upcoming trends and innovations in the social media landscape.
- Manage community relationships, engaging with fans across all platforms and addressing customer service outreach.