Fund Development Intern
|Category||Local from Home|
|Anticipated Timeline||January 14 to Feb. 28 2019|
|Organization||Sign in to view|
|Contact Name||Sign in to view|
|Contact Phone||Sign in to view|
|Contact Email||Sign in to view|
The Fund Development Intern will collaborate with the Artistic Director in researching and writing grant applications for a performing arts festival. This position will also involve seeking out new fund development opportunities, through grants, sponsorship, and community outreach.
Ideal for someone with course work in:
- Theatre Arts
- Arts and Cultural Management
- Arts Management
Some specialized skills required:
- Understanding of the cultural sector, specifically multicultural performing arts
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience with grant writing is an asset
What we will accomplish at the end of the Internship:
- Develop solid, cohesive professional and complete funding applications submitted in collaboration with Artistic Director.
- Make initial contacts made with community partners to explore funding opportunities.