|Category||Local from Home|
|Anticipated Timeline||This position is a part-time/casual position. The weekly hour commitment is flexible. The total time commitment for this position is 60 hours. This position allows for most hours to be worked from home and outside of regular business hours.|
|Organization||Sign in to view|
|Contact Name||Sign in to view|
|Contact Phone||Sign in to view|
|Contact Email||Sign in to view|
Working with the Board of Directors, the Social Media & Marketing Intern will create and implement an online marketing strategy for animal adoption promotion, volunteer recruitment and donations. This strategy will build on the work that has been done to create an audience on our social media and web pages. The successful intern will assist in keeping our community informed about our organization, which helps us to keep our doors open and ultimately help us recruit more foster homes to bring animals in need into care and helped to find them loving homes for life.
The ideal student will have a marketing or graphic design background and be familiar with web content creation and editing, as well as various social media platforms.
This position is a part-time/casual position. The weekly hour commitment is flexible. The total time commitment for this position is 60 hours. This position allows for most hours to be worked from home and outside of regular business hours.
This position will remain posted and open until filled.
Ideal for someone with course work in:
- Graphic Design
- Public Relations
- Digital Communications and Media
Some specialized skills required:
- • Proven skill set in graphic design or marketing
- • Experience in website design and/or editing
- • Skilled in creating and posting tweets, Instagram and Facebook content
- • Experience in creating and implementing a marketing strategic plan
- • Artistic and creative
- • Strong organizational and time management skills
- • An interest in learning about and promoting the animal rescue community
What we will accomplish at the end of the Internship:
- • Assist in creation of a marketing plan.
- • Update our website and social media accounts to keep up to date.