|Organization||Sign in to view|
|Contact Name||Sign in to view|
|Contact Phone||Sign in to view|
|Contact Email||Sign in to view|
- Assist the carpenters and painters with finishing the set at the Edmonton Opera Facility (15230 128Ave)
- Assist in the transportation and installation of the set at the Amphitheatre
- Help with creating, repairing and running props as needed during production
- Assist with the on going set needs during the production, such as the switch over between productions and maintenance. Various tasks as assigned by the Production/Technical Manager may include hanging lights, setting up back stage area, set touch ups.
- Help with tear down and removing of set after Festival is completed
Position is from June 5 until end of the Festival July 18. Hours will be assigned as needed by the on site Production/Technical Director Assistant.
Ideal for someone with course work in:
- Trades (Vocational)
Some specialized skills required:
- The ability to safely lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Comfortable working with all power tools
- Class 5 Driver's License, preferred
- Scenery Construction Practices
- Basic Audio and Lighting setup
What we will accomplish at the end of the Internship:
- Help with tear-down of set once festival is completed
- Assist with ongoing set and production needs during the festival
- Assist with finishing the set for the festival
- Assist in transportation and installation of the set
- Create, repair and run props during the production