Graphic Design Intern
|Organization||Sign in to view|
|Contact Name||Sign in to view|
|Contact Phone||Sign in to view|
|Contact Email||Sign in to view|
The Works International Visual Arts Society presents The Works Art & Design Festival: 13 days of art and design exhibits, special events, music, workshops, and family programming. Attracting artists, designers and visitors from all around the world, this city-wide event boosts the energy and imagination of downtown Edmonton at the start of every summer. Free to the public, The Works strives to create barrier free access to art and design. The festival dates are June 21 to July 3, 2018.
The Graphic Design Intern will develop promotional materials for special events affiliated with The Works Art & Design Festival. The intern will have the opportunity to work with experienced graphic designers to implement the festival campaign. Specific design projects include:
- Handbills for special events and volunteer recruitment
- Facebook banners for special events
- Templates for newsletters
Candidates must apply with a portfolio. Personal access to a computer and software is an asset.
The expected time range for this internship is March to June, 2018.
Ideal for someone with course work in:
- Graphic Design
Some specialized skills required:
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
What we will accomplish at the end of the Internship:
- Develop templates for newsletters
- Develop Facebook banners for special events
- Develop handbills for special events and volunteer recruitment