FOH and Volunteer Coordinator
|Organization||Sign in to view|
|Contact Name||Sign in to view|
|Contact Phone||Sign in to view|
|Contact Email||Sign in to view|
Good Women is looking for a Front of House and Volunteer Coordinator for our site specific production with Damn Magpies May 3 & 4 2018.
The Front of House and Volunteer Coordinator would be responsible for setting up the lobby, box office, running bar, and organizing volunteers under the guidance of our general manager and stage manager.
Other responsibilities include setting up and tear down of all lobby activities including pre and post show chats as well as any opening night receptions.
Ideal for someone with course work in:
- Event Planning
- Arts Administration/Management
Some specialized skills required:
- Strong communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Organizational skills
What we will accomplish at the end of the Internship:
- Management of volunteers and coordingation with Stage Manager
- Run the front of house for a performing arts company