|Organization||Sign in to view|
|Contact Name||Sign in to view|
|Contact Phone||Sign in to view|
|Contact Email||Sign in to view|
Synergy is a not-for-profit society serving Chestermere, Langdon, and SE Rocky View, which believes that by offering youth (ages 7 - 17+) weekly opportunities to engage in both volunteerism and positive leadership development programming, flourishing communities for the future are ensured.
The Positive Ticketing Campaign Coordinator will work with youth interns to ensure the project’s sustainability by planning and coordinating the implementation of the program. This involves creating and maintaining relationships with organizations and businesses in the community to award prizes to local youth receiving Positive Tickets.
The intern will be successful in raising sufficient awareness of the program, by coordinating all presentation of the program as well as engagement and communication with the public and all partners or otherwise affiliated organizations.
Ideal for someone with course work in:
- Arts and Cultural Studies
Some specialized skills required:
- Criminal Record Check & Child Intervention Check required
- Relationship Management with community partners
- Event planning
- Knowledge of social media platforms & promotion
- Act as a positive role model for youth interns and program participants
What we will accomplish at the end of the Internship:
- Managed relationships with community partners
- Raised awareness of program throughout community
- Assist in implementing community program