|Category||Local from Home|
|Organization||Sign in to view|
|Contact Name||Sign in to view|
|Contact Phone||Sign in to view|
|Contact Email||Sign in to view|
Alberta Hospice Palliative Care Association (AHPCA) is a non-profit organization promoting quality end-of-life care for all Albertans. We are seeking a qualified intern to assist with the creation and editing of a promotional video. This position will give an intern opportunities to use their videographing and video editing skills to create a promotional video that will be shared on the AHPCA website, as well as through social media, and with members and other stakeholders. The successful candidate will have excellent video editing skills, creative vision, and be able to work well independently.
The primary responsibility of the videographer intern will be to capture video, edit and create a marketing and communications video showcasing one of our events on April 7th in Okotoks. The video will be aimed at both our internal and external stakeholders. The intern will report to the Communications Coordinator who will work closely with the candidate to provide support and guidance.
We are looking for an Intern based in the Calgary area. The Intern will need to provide their own equipment and access their own video editing programs/software to complete all tasks.
- Capturing video content on location to produce a short film highlighting the impact of our event. This will include vox pops from attendees and event footage
- Capturing vox pops from attendees at the event that can be used as stand-alone promotional clips, and also in the main video
- The film and clips created will be shared widely on AHPCA social media platforms and website to help raise the profile of palliative care in Alberta, to share the impact of AHPCA, and to encourage support for the organization
Please submit a resume and portfolio of work to be considered for this position. The deadline for applications is 5pm February 28th 2017.
Ideal for someone with course work in:
- Digital Arts
- Graphic Design
Some specialized skills required:
- Graphic design
- Video editing
- Video capturing
What we will accomplish at the end of the Internship:
- 6 short video clips that can be used to promote future events and the organization
- 1 video that will be used for marketing purposes on our website and across other platforms