|Organization||Sign in to view|
|Contact Name||Sign in to view|
|Contact Phone||Sign in to view|
|Contact Email||Sign in to view|
Wardrobe Shop Assistant – The Junior Stitcher is responsible for daily tasks in the wardrobe shop as assigned by the Head of Wardrobe, furthering their knowledge and training in Stitching and the processes within the Wardrobe department .
There are three positions with three different starting dates 1. May 29, 2. May 31 and 3. June 5. The positions are each approx. 3.5 weeks long, the hours will be assigned by Head of Wardrobe and will not exceed the total allowed 100 hours per Stitcher Intern position.
The hours and specifics of employment will be discussed and set with the student prior to work commencing.
Ideal for someone with course work in:
- Fashion Design
Some specialized skills required:
- Stitching, Pattern Drafting, Dyeing, Cobbling
- Knowledge of laundry techniques and costume care.
- Prior knowledge of basic costume construction and repair.
What we will accomplish at the end of the Internship:
- Furthering their education in the field of Theatrical Costuming
- Learning about working with Actors and a Costume Designer
- Building costumes for the Freewill Productions